Here are five tips to saving money.
- Have your employer automatically send part of your paycheck directly to a savings account.
- Make sure that the place you have your savings account is very inconvenient to get to.
- Cut up your credit cards or make a vow to not use them.
- Budget the same amount of money to be saved each month.
- Set a lifetime habit of saving a certain amount of money.
Saving money is much easier to do when you have goals in mind and when you have your money automatically sent to your bank. There is a lot of beauty in having your savings plan written down and accomplished with very little effort.
The key to saving money is spending less than you earn.
Here are some great articles that have ideas about saving money.
- Save big with the flashback budget
- Huge debts, paid off fast
- Too broke to save money, NEVER
- 12 ways to find cheaper gas
Savings Challenge: Try to spend less this week than you did last week!